- Baseball A pitch deliberately thrown large and away from the batter to make it easier when it comes to catcher to dispose off a base runner who is standing off a base or trying to steal.
- baseball A lateral pass from the back obtaining the snap from the center to a different straight back behind the distinct scrimmage.
- A pitch which intentionally thrown high and not in the attack area so that you can avoid a stolen base
- Definition for "pitchout"
- Baseball A pitch deliberately thrown large and away…
- View More
- Sentence for "pitchout"
- Sports Dictionary for "pitchout"