- a tiny pipeline that, whenever sounded, gives the preliminary pitch for a piece of music or the standard pitch for tuning a musical instrument.
- a tool similar to a harmonica, always provide a sought pitch.
- a wind instrument utilized by choristers in managing the pitch of a tune.
- a tiny musical pipe of wood or metal is sounded with the breathing, where the appropriate pitch of a piece of songs might be offered, or a guitar tuned.
- a small pipeline sounding a tone of standard regularity; regularly establish the starting pitch for unaccompanied singing
Definition for "pitch pipe"
- a tiny pipeline that, whenever sounded, gives the…
Hypernym for "pitch pipe"