- An eastern us pine tree (Pinus rigida) that yields pitch or turpentine.
- any one of various pine woods from which pitch could be obtain, or which have very resinous wood.
- anyone of several species of pine, producing pitch, esp. the Pinus rigida of the united states.
- See pine.
- large three-needled pine of this eastern US and southeastern Canada; closely pertaining to the pond pine
- big three-needled pine of southeastern United States having very long needles and gnarled twisted limbs; bark is red-brown profoundly ridged; a significant timber-tree
Hypernym for "pitch pine"
Same Context for "pitch pine"