- A cactaceous shrub (Cereus Pitajaya) of tropical America, which yields a delicious fresh fruit.
- Any tall columnar cactus bearing delicious fresh fruit, as Cereus giganteus, the huge cactus, and C. Thurberi. Additionally pitajaya.
- extremely colored edible fruit of pitahaya cactus having scarlet liquid; often since big as a peach
- cactus of this southwestern US and north Mexico having delicious delicious fruit
- Definition for "pitahaya"
- Sentence for "pitahaya"
- Hypernym for "pitahaya"
- Cross Reference for "pitahaya"