- Sports A stop at a pit for refueling or solution during a vehicle competition.
- Informal A brief stop for rest and refreshment, specially during an automobile journey.
- casual a spot where such a stop is made.
- A stop made during an automobile competition on pit to refuel and perform other regular maintenance in the vehicle.
- A brief stop for gasoline, remainder and/or refreshment during an automobile trip.
- an end during any pedestrian or automobile vacation for just about any utilitarian private purpose, especially use of your bathrooms.
- a location that provides meals, beverages, also products or services for those stopping on an automobile journey.
- A utilitarian end on a figurative journey.
- See gap remain in the vocabulary.
- A stop by one of many contending automobiles in a pit by the side of the racetrack, to take on gasoline, change tires, or do various other maintenance.
- Any pause in a journey, for eating or drink, or even to use an escape space.
- a spot in which it's possible to make a pit stop[1 or 2].
- a stop during a vehicle travel for rest and refreshment
- a short stop at a pit during a vehicle battle to battle gas or service the automobile
Definition for "pit stop"
- Sports A stop at a pit for refueling…
Sentence for "pit stop"
Hypernym for "pit stop"
Urban Dictionary for "pit stop"