- A connecting pole that transmits power to or is run on a piston.
- a rod or club in an engine that connects a piston to a crosshead
- a rod wherein a piston is relocated, or through which it communicates motion.
- See piston, 1.
- The stuffing-box of a piston.
- connecting pole that moves or perhaps is relocated by a piston
- Definition for "piston rod"
- A connecting pole that transmits power to or…
- View More
- Hypernym for "piston rod"
- Cross Reference for "piston rod"
- Same Context for "piston rod"