- a variable split steel ring that meets around a piston and seals the gap amongst the piston together with cylinder wall.
- A ring or seal that suits around a piston, closing between your piston plus the bore where it slides.
- A packing-ring; a ring, often of cast-iron, brass, or metal, placed in a groove in a piston for the purpose of avoiding the steam or gas from moving the piston.
- seal composed of a split material ring that seals the gap between a piston in addition to cylinder wall surface
- A spring packaging ring, or any one of a number of these types of rings, for a piston.
Hypernym for "piston ring"
- View More