- The hold of a pistol, formed to suit the hand.
- an identical grip occasionally applied to a submachine firearm or any other firearm.
- A grip used on specific tools, such as a saw, shaped to match the hand.
- The grip wherein a pistol is held when you look at the hand
- A similarly shaped grip on some of a number of firearms, swords and tools
- a handle (at the time of a gun or saw) shaped like the butt of a pistol
Sentence for "pistol grip"
Hypernym for "pistol grip"
Urban Dictionary for "pistol grip"
- A masturbation method in which your…