- Having pistils but no stamens: pistillate blossoms.
- Having pistils
- Having a pistil or pistils; -- usually said of blossoms having pistils but no stamens.
- bearing or comprising carpels
- having gynoecia, or pistils, the ovule-bearing organ of a seed plant
- In botany, having a pistil: noting a plant or flower provided with a pistil, and most properly said of one having pistils only. See cuts under Abietineæ, breadfruit, and croton.
- Definition for "pistillate"
- Sentence for "pistillate"
- Cross Reference for "pistillate"
- Equivalent for "pistillate"