- A ski path densely packed with snowfall.
- An unpaved path or path, particularly in mountainous landscapes.
- a downhill trail.
- the field of play of a fencing match.
- The track kept by a person riding a horse.
- The track or tread a horseman tends to make upon the ground he explains.
- See pist.
- a flat rectangular location for fencing bouts
- a ski run densely filled with snowfall
Sentence for "piste"
Hypernym for "piste"
Urban Dictionary for "piste"
- Piste: A mountain operate or trail…
Sports Dictionary for "piste"