- one that's insignificant.
- Obsolete An ant.
- An ant.
- An insignificant person.
- someone who adheres purely to a rule or plan despite existing situations.
- one seemingly not capable of focusing on not the insignificant, particularly in the feeling of trivial or irrelevant criticism.
- Not crucial; insignificant: "Some pissant Tx judge wants to make [the organization] pay . . . more than ten dollars billion in reparations” ( New Republic).
- Insignificant or unimportant.
- pointless or of no value.
Sentence for "pissant"
Same Context for "pissant"
Urban Dictionary for "pissant"
- somebody who existentially resembles a speck…