- Small Russian pastries filled up with finely sliced meat or vegetables, cooked or fried.
- Small pastries filled with finely sliced animal meat, vegetables or fruit baked or deep-fried, from east European cuisine, or a serving of those. Plural type of pirozhok.
- one these types of pastry.
- tiny good fresh fruit or animal meat return baked or fried
- Definition for "pirozhki"
- Small Russian pastries filled up with finely sliced…
- View More
- Sentence for "pirozhki"
- Hypernym for "pirozhki"
- Etymologically Related for "pirozhki"