- a cone shaped spool or bobbin on which bond or yarn is wound made use of oftentimes for weaving
- A quill or reed upon which thread or yarn is wound; a bobbin; in addition, the wound yarn on a weaver's shuttle; additionally, the reel of a fishing pole.
- Anything that revolves or twists.
- The reel attached to a fishing-rod for winding up the line.
- A roll of every sort.
- A stick for twisting in the nostrils of refractory ponies.
- A bobbin; a spool; a reel.
- the quantity of thread or range injury in the past upon a shuttle or reel.
Sentence for "pirn"
Synonym for "pirn"
Urban Dictionary for "pirn"
- a man genetalia additionally referred to…