- of, pertaining to, or comparable to pirates
- Of or pertaining to a pirate; acquired by, or exercising, piracy.
- feature of pirates
- Of or related to a pirate or piracy; of this nature of piracy: since, piratical functions.
- involved with piracy, or burglary on the high seas: as, a piratical ship or commander.
- regarding or practising literary piracy: as, piratical editors.
Sentence for "piratical"
- Trick or Treat bonus links: Dubner…
Same Context for "piratical"
Urban Dictionary for "piratical"