- any one of several aquatic flowers for the genus Eriocaulon
- Any plant of a genus (Eriocaulon) of aquatic or marsh herbs with soft grass-like leaves.
- Any plant regarding the genus Eriocaulon, or undoubtedly of the order Eriocauleæ or (as formerly written) Eriocaulonaceæ.
- aquatic perennial of North America and Ireland and Hebrides having clear green leaves in a basal spiral and heavy buttonlike racemes of small white plants
- Definition for "pipewort"
- any one of several aquatic flowers for the…
- View More
- Sentence for "pipewort"
- Hypernym for "pipewort"