- A strongly basic, colorless liquid, C5H10NH, utilized in the manufacture of rubberized and also as a curing broker in epoxy resins.
- An alicyclic heterocycle, containing 5 carbon atoms and something nitrogen atom, officially derived because of the hydrogenation of pyridine; lots of its types are alkaloids or pharmaceuticals
- An oily liquid alkaloid, C5H11N, having a hot, peppery, ammoniacal odor. It really is linked to pyridine, and it is acquired by the decomposition of piperine.
- A volatile alkaloid (C5H11N) produced by the activity of alkalis on piperine.
Definition for "piperidine"
- A strongly basic, colorless liquid, C5H10NH, utilized in…
Sentence for "piperidine"
Synonym for "piperidine"