- provide participle of pipelay.
- The laying of carrying out pipelines underground, in terms of liquid, fuel, etc.
- The act or approach to making combinations private benefit secretly or slyly; -- inside good sense, typically written as you term.
- The act of laying down pipelines for gas, water, along with other reasons.
- A laying of plans the marketing or success of some scheme or function, specifically a political one; scheming or fascinating. Begin to see the quote under pipe-layer, 2.
Sentence for "pipelaying"
- When the pipeline extends over flat…
Equivalent for "pipelaying"