- One who lays carrying out pipes within the floor, for liquid, fuel, etc.
- A politician whom works in key.
- A workman who lays gas-, water-, or drainage-pipes.
- Apolitical intriguer (start to see the quotation); for this reason, any schemer.
- a person who lays conducting pipes into the surface, for liquid, gas, etc.
- A politician who works in key; -- inside good sense, often written as you word.
- Definition for "pipelayer"
- One who lays carrying out pipes within the…
- View More
- Sentence for "pipelayer"
- Equivalent for "pipelayer"
- Urban Dictionary for "pipelayer"