- A white clay ideal for making pipes, also employed for whitening leatherwork, especially by soldiers.
- good white clay used in making cigarette pipelines and pottery as well as in whitening leather-based
- To whiten by application of pipeclay.
- To clear off.
- whiten or clean with pipe-clay
- A plastic, unctuous clay of a grayish white shade, -- used in making cigarette pipelines and differing forms of earthenware, in scouring fabric, and in cleaning troops' tools.
- To whiten with pipe-clay.
- To blot down or wipe off; square or settle: Said of accounts.
- To whiten or clean with pipe-clay, as a soldier's accouterments.
- Definition for "pipeclay"
- Sentence for "pipeclay"
- Synonym for "pipeclay"
- Hypernym for "pipeclay"
- Same Context for "pipeclay"