- plumbing, a method of pipes
- a charge made for piping a fluid from place to another
- transport, as of petroleum oil, through a pipe conduit; in addition, the fee for these types of transportation.
- Conveyance or circulation by pipes, at the time of water, gasoline, petroleum, etc.
- The amount charged for conveyance by pipelines or pipe-lines.
- a long pipe manufactured from metal or plastic which is used to transport water or oil or fuel an such like.
- a fee recharged for usage of pipes
Definition for "pipage"
Sentence for "pipage"
Hypernym for "pipage"
Urban Dictionary for "pipage"