- A pin or a bolt which another part pivots.
- Nautical The pin upon which a rudder transforms.
- The pin where a gun carriage revolves.
- A hook or a bolt on the rear of a towing automobile for affixing a gun or truck.
- The penis.
- A pin or bolt, generally vertical, which acts as a pivot for a hinge or a rudder.
- An iron pin familiar with get a grip on recoil of a cannon or about which a gun carriage revolves.
- some pin.
- An upright pivot pin.
- The pivot pin of a hinge.
- A hook or pin by which a rudder hangs and transforms.
- A pivot about which the framework swings, in certain kinds of firearm carriages.
- A kingbolt of a wagon.
- A pin upon which anything revolves, or which keeps a couple of things together while one or both tend to be free to relocate a specific way.
- your penis.
- a pin or bolt creating the pivot of a hinge
Sentence for "pintle"
Hypernym for "pintle"
Same Context for "pintle"
Urban Dictionary for "pintle"