- some thing exceedingly small or trifling.
- a really tiny or sharp point: a pinpoint of light.
- a spot on a map establishing an accurate place or target.
- the purpose of a pin.
- a really brief minute
- the razor-sharp point of a pin
- a tremendously small place
- to find or recognize with precision.
- To take precise aim at: identify a target.
- To direct awareness of: We pinpointed the flaws in the debate.
- Meticulously accurate: calculated the range with pinpoint reliability.
- exceptionally tiny; minuscule: pinpoint animals.
- very precise or specific, particularly regarding place.
- to determine or find correctly or with great reliability.
- find exactly
Sentence for "pinpoint"
Verb Forms for "pinpoint"
Phrases for "pinpoint"
Hypernym for "pinpoint"
Same Context for "pinpoint"