- A game of cards for 2 to four individuals, used an unique deck of 48 cards, with things being scored by taking tricks and creating certain combinations.
- The combination associated with the queen of spades and jack of diamonds inside online game.
- A card game, comparable to bezique.
- A meld of jack of diamonds and queen of spades in said card game.
- a casino game at cards, enjoyed forty-eight cards, being all the cards over the eight spots in 2 packages.
- See penuchle.
- a card game used a pack of forty-eight cards (two of each suit for large cards); play resembles whist
- Definition for "pinochle"
- Sentence for "pinochle"
- Interesting that “marriage” is a type…
- View More
- Phrases for "pinochle"
- Hypernym for "pinochle"
- Equivalent for "pinochle"
- Same Context for "pinochle"
- Variant for "pinochle"