- Of or from the Pinnipedia, a suborder of carnivorous aquatic animals that features the seals, walruses, and similar creatures having finlike flippers as organs of locomotion.
- regarding or like these types of a mammal.
- A mammal for the suborder Pinnipedia.
- any one of numerous big marine animals belonging to the superfamily (formerly considered a suborder) Pinnipedia comprising walruses, eared seals and earless seals.
- One of the Pinnipedia; a seal.
- one of several Pinnipedes.
- an associate regarding the Pinnipedes or Pinnipedia: in opposition to fissiped.
- aquatic carnivorous mammal having a streamlined human body specialized for swimming with limbs altered as flippers
- Fin-footed, in virtually any sense; having feet like fins or flippers. Particularly
Sentence for "pinniped"
Synonym for "pinniped"
Hyponym for "pinniped"
Hypernym for "pinniped"
Form for "pinniped"