- Divided pinnately nearly toward midrib. Used of specific leaves.
- Having lobes with cuts that increase practically, or around midrib.
- (of a leaf shape) cleft nearly to your midrib in thin divisions not sectioned off into distinct leaflets
- In botany, pinnately divided; cut quite down to the midrib, but with the sections not articulated. Additionally pinnatisected.
Sentence for "pinnatisect"
- With the Compositae, swarms of small…
Equivalent for "pinnatisect"
Etymologically Related for "pinnatisect"