- Divided or cleft in a pinnate fashion. Utilized of particular leaves.
- Having lobes with cuts that increase not as much as half-way toward the midrib.
- Divided in a pinnate fashion, using the divisions perhaps not achieving to the midrib.
- (of a leaf form) cleft almost into the midrib in wide divisions maybe not separated into distinct leaflets
- In botany, slice or cleft in a pinnate way, with all the divisions half-way down or higher, and also the sinuses or lobes narrow or acute. Additionally pinnisected.
Sentence for "pinnatifid"
- EREMOPHILA MITCHELLII; a singular little POLYGONUM…
Equivalent for "pinnatifid"
Etymologically Related for "pinnatifid"