- A gray, green, or brown mineral much like mica, created by chemical alteration of other minerals, like cordierite.
- Any fossil wood which exhibits traces of experiencing belonged towards pine household.
- A sweet white crystalline substance obtained from the gum of a species of pine (Pinus lambertina), isomeric with quercite.
- A compact granular cryptocrystalline mineral of a dull grayish or greenish white color. It's a hydrous alkaline silicate, and it is produced by the alteration of other nutrients, as iolite.
- Any fossil lumber which exhibits traces of experiencing belonged toward Pine family members.
- A sweet white crystalline substance obtained from the gum of a species of pine (Pinus Lambertina). It really is isomeric with, and resembles, quercite.
- A hydrous silicate of aluminium and potassium, happening massive of a white to grey or green or brown color and lifeless waxy luster.
- many different sugar produced from hexahydrobenzene, C6H6(OH)5(OCH3), which exudes from wounds in California sugar-pine, Pinus Lambertiana.
- grey or green or brown mineral just like mica and containing aluminum and potassium sulphates
Definition for "pinite"
- A gray, green, or brown mineral much like…
- View More
Hypernym for "pinite"
- View More