- the genus Pinguicula of butterworts.
- See butterwort.
- A genus of gamopetalous plants of the order Lentibularieæ, characterized by the spreading posterior corolla-lobe, the four- to five-parted calyx, and the terminal one-celled anthers.
- [lowercase] A plant of the genus.
- [l. c] A small painless tumefaction for the conjunctiva, typically situated near to the side of the cornea. Also referred to as interpalpebral blotch.
- butterworts: a large genus of practically stemless carnivorous bog plants; Europe and America to Antarctica
Sentence for "pinguicula"
Hypernym for "pinguicula"
Variant for "pinguicula"
Medical Dictionary for "pinguicula"
- Alternate spelling of pinguecula. Regardless of…