- An enclosure in which stray creatures tend to be restricted.
- An open enclosure for pets, specifically an area in which stray pets had been curved up if their proprietors neglected to properly supervise their particular using common grazing land.
- someplace in which stray cattle or domestic animals tend to be restricted; a pound; a penfold.
- a spot by which stray cattle tend to be briefly restricted; a pound.
- A fold or inclosure for pets.
- a pen where stray animals are confined
- To confine in or as though in a pinfold.
- To confine animals in a pinfold.
- To confine in a pound or pinfold; impound.
- Definition for "pinfold"
- An enclosure in which stray creatures tend to…
- View More
- Sentence for "pinfold"
- Synonym for "pinfold"
- Verb Forms for "pinfold"
- Hypernym for "pinfold"
- Same Context for "pinfold"