- a decreased, bushy, nearly leafless herb (Hypericum sarothra), typical in sandy earth within the eastern US.
- a reduced, bushy, nearly leafless natural herb (Hypericum Sarothra), common in sandy earth into the Eastern united states of america.
- Hypericum nudicaule: same as orange-grass.
- yearly wiry-stemmed us weed with min scalelike leaves and small yellowish blossoms
- yearly wiry-stemmed united states weed with small scalelike leaves and little yellow flowers
- Definition for "pineweed"
- a decreased, bushy, nearly leafless herb (Hypericum sarothra),…
- View More
- Hypernym for "pineweed"