- An area planted with pine trees or relevant conifers, particularly for botanical study.
- An arboretum, or section of an arboretum or yard, dedicated to growing conifers
- A plantation of pine trees; esp., a collection of residing pine woods designed for ornamental or clinical functions.
- A plantation or collection of growing pine-trees various kinds, particularly one designed for ornamental or systematic purposes.
- A treatise on the pines: since. Gordon's Pinetum.
- a location planted with pine trees or related conifers
- Definition for "pinetum"
- An area planted with pine trees or relevant…
- View More
- Sentence for "pinetum"
- Hypernym for "pinetum"
- Variant for "pinetum"