- A fleshy white or reddish plant (Monotropa hypopithys) growing as a saprophyte or parasite on tree roots and having racemes with some drooping blossoms.
- A myco-heterotroph, previously considered a saprophyte, Monotropa hypopitys, having racemes of sagging plants.
- A reddish fleshy herb of the genus Monotropa (Monotropa hypopitys), previously considered to be parasitic on origins of pine woods, but more most likely saprophytic.
- A tawny or reddish fleshy plant, Hypopitys multiflora (Monotropa Hypopitys), resembling the Indian-pipe, but having a few smaller flowers in a raceme.
- fleshy tawny or reddish saprophytic herb resembling the Indian pipe and developing in woodland humus of eastern united states; in certain classifications placed in a separate genus Hypopitys
- Definition for "pinesap"
- A fleshy white or reddish plant (Monotropa hypopithys)…
- View More
- Sentence for "pinesap"
- Synonym for "pinesap"
- Hypernym for "pinesap"
- Cross Reference for "pinesap"
- Etymologically Related for "pinesap"