- A hothouse or plantation in which pineapples tend to be cultivated.
- A forest of pine woods.
- A hothouse or (tropical) area utilized as a plantation the cultivation of pineapple flowers (genus Ananas) and production of their homonymous fresh fruit.
- A pinewood, pinetum, forest or grove in which pine trees tend to be grown
- A pine woodland; a grove of pines.
- A hothouse for which pineapples are grown.
- A hothouse which pineapples are raised. Also known as pine-house and pine-stove.
- A place where pine-trees grow; especially, a pine-forest which a comprehensive lumbering company is continued, like in the woodlands of white pine (P. Strobus) of Michigan, Wisconsin, and Minnesota.
- The area or ground in which pineapples tend to be cultivated.
Sentence for "pinery"
- During July 1867. the Fort Phil…
- View More