- A person or thing that pinches, as with squeezing; e.g. a miser or penny-pincher.
- one or thing that pinches, as in stealing; e.g. a thief or kleptomaniac.
- typical misspelling of pincer.
- One who, or whatever, pinches.
- a person who or whatever pinches.
- A niggard; a miser.
- Among quarrymen, etc., you utilizing a pinch, in contradistinction to those going rocks, etc., otherwise.
- identical to pinchem.
Sentence for "pincher"
Rhyme for "pincher"
Same Context for "pincher"
Urban Dictionary for "pincher"