- A sleeveless apparel just like an apron, worn especially by small women as a dress or an overdress.
- A sleeveless gown, frequently comparable to an apron, typically used over other clothing. Oftentimes donned by girls as an overdress.
- An apron for a kid to guard the leading section of gown; a tier.
- sort of apron donned by kiddies to guard leading part of their particular dress; a child's apron.
- a sleeveless dress resembling an apron; worn over other clothes
- Definition for "pinafore"
- A sleeveless apparel just like an apron, worn…
- View More
- Sentence for "pinafore"
- Synonym for "pinafore"
- Hypernym for "pinafore"
- Etymologically Related for "pinafore"
- Same Context for "pinafore"