- A white crystalline substance about the glycols, making from acetone.
- Any of some substances that pinacone proper is the kind.
- A white crystalline substance about the glycols, and made from acetone; hence, by expansion, anybody of some substances that pinacone proper could be the kind.
- A colorless crystalline chemical, (CH3)2C(OH).C(OH)(CH3)2 or tetramethylglycol, created by lowering aqueous acetone with salt. It melts at 35–38° C. Its crystalline hydrate, C6H14O2 + 6H2O, melts at 46.5° C. It manages to lose liquid when heated, after which comes at 172° C.
- among greater homologues of pinacone; any ditertiary alcoholic beverages, as butyrone pinacone, (C3H7)2C(OH)-(OH)C(C3H7)2.
Variant for "pinacone"
- View More