- to add or secure with pins
- to recognize something (example. a determination or program) demonstrably or specifically
- to put up the opponent back-first therefore both their arms touch the mat
- to corner somebody in order to get a firm response
- attach with or as if with a pin
- define obviously
- invest a confining or embarrassing position
- Definition for "pin down"
- Sentence for "pin down"
- Quotes for "pin down"
- "I didn't have a financial need,…"
- View More
- Urban Dictionary for "pin down"