- one that discovers consumers for a prostitute; a procurer.
- somebody who solicits customers for prostitution and acts as manager for prostitutes; a panderer.
- a person who can quickly entice ladies.
- five in Cumbrian and Welsh sheep counting
- one that provides satisfaction the lust of others; a procurer; a pander.
- a person who provides other people using the means and possibility of gratifying their particular lusts; a pander.
- A small bavin. Look at quotation.
- somebody who procures clients for whores (in The united kingdomt they call a pimp a ponce)
- To act as a procurer of prostitutes.
- To procure women for the satisfaction of others' lusts; to pander.
- To act as a procurer of prostitutes; to pander.
- To prostitute somebody.
- To exceptionally modify one thing, specifically an automobile, based on ghetto requirements (also pimp out).
- to inquire about increasingly more difficult and fundamentally unanswerable questions of a resident or health pupil (by a senior person in the medical staff).
- To promote, to tout.
- To convince, smooth talk or trick another into doing one thing for your benefit.
- arrange for intimate partners for other individuals
- exemplary, trendy, trendy
- to offer for other individuals the way of gratifying lust; pander.
- Definition for "pimp"
- one that discovers consumers for a prostitute; a…
- View More
- Sentence for "pimp"
- Synonym for "pimp"
- Verb Forms for "pimp"
- Phrases for "pimp"
- Rhyme for "pimp"
- Hypernym for "pimp"
- Cross Reference for "pimp"
- Form for "pimp"
- Same Context for "pimp"
- Urban Dictionary for "pimp"
- View More