- A garden pepper (Capsicum annuum) having a mild, ready, purple fresh fruit.
- The fresh fruit of the plant, found in cookery, salad, so that as filling for green olives.
- A red nice pepper regularly make relish, stuffed into olives, or utilized as spruce.
- The Spanish sweet pepper, the fresh fruit that is employed as a vegetable, to stuff olives, etc.; in addition the fresh fruit itself. Also known as pimento.
- plant bearing large moderate thick-walled typically bell-shaped fruits; the key salad peppers
- completely ripened sweet purple pepper; generally prepared
Sentence for "pimiento"
Synonym for "pimiento"
Hypernym for "pimiento"
Variant for "pimiento"