- A hair or hairlike construction, especially at first glance of a cell or microorganism.
- A hair.
- A hairlike appendage found on the cell area of numerous bacteria.
- In botany, one of the good slim figures, like locks, addressing some flowers.
- In zoology, a hair or hair-like human anatomy, specifically a hair in any way distinguished from people who collectively cover your body.
- hairlike structure particularly on the surface of a cell or microorganism
- the cylindrical filaments characteristically developing from the skin of a mammal
Sentence for "pilus"
Hypernym for "pilus"
Cross Reference for "pilus"
Urban Dictionary for "pilus"
- A invisible bridge that forms between…