- A pelagic carangoid fish, Naucrates ductor, within all cozy seas, and occasionally on Atlantic shore of the usa.
- plural A Phrase extended to all or any the Carangidæ.
- A remora or sucking-fish of the family Echeneididæ, as Echeneis naucrates.
- A coregonid. Coregonus guadrilateralis, the Menomonee white-fish or shad-waiter of the latest The united kingdomt, some of the Great Lakes, and areas of British The united states to Alaska.
Sentence for "pilot-fish"
- As a day trader, he gambled…
- View More