- a little electric lamp used to show that an electric circuit is stimulated. Also referred to as pilot light.
- signal consisting of a light to point whether power is on or a motor is within operation
- a tiny incandescent telltale lamp on a dynamo or electric battery circuit to demonstrate roughly by its brightness the current associated with the present.
- a tiny light on a power product to indicate perhaps the product is within operation or the energy is on.
- Definition for "pilot lamp"
- a little electric lamp used to show that…
- View More
- Hypernym for "pilot lamp"
- Equivalent for "pilot lamp"