- A colorless or yellow toxic substance, C11H16N2O2, obtained through the leaves associated with the jaborandi and familiar with induce sweating, promote salivation, and treat glaucoma.
- A muscarinic alkaloid gotten through the leaves of exotic United states shrubs from the genus Pilocarpus.
- An alkaloid extracted from jaborandi (Pilocarpus pennatifolius) as a white amorphous or crystalline material which has a peculiar influence on the vasomotor system.
- An alkaloid (C11H16N2O2) isolated from pilocarpus, which it resembles in its medicinal properties.
- cholinergic alkaloid found in eyedrops to deal with glaucoma
Sentence for "pilocarpine"
- The team measured the subjects 'responses…
Hypernym for "pilocarpine"