- Any plant regarding the genus Pilularia; one minute aquatic cryptogram with tiny pill-shaped fresh fruit.
- Any plant associated with genus Pilularia; moment aquatic cryptograms, with tiny pill-shaped good fresh fruit; -- occasionally known as peppergrass.
- A plant regarding the genus Pilularia; particularly, P. globulifera, the creeping pillwort of Europe: known as from pellet-like involucres containing the good fresh fruit.
- European liquid fern found around margins of figures of water or in damp acid soil having small globose sporocarps
Definition for "pillwort"
- Any plant regarding the genus Pilularia; one minute…
Hypernym for "pillwort"
Variant for "pillwort"