- Any plant regarding the genus Pilularia; one minute aquatic cryptogram with tiny pill-shaped fresh fruit.
- Any plant associated with genus Pilularia; moment aquatic cryptograms, with tiny pill-shaped good fresh fruit; -- occasionally known as peppergrass.
- A plant regarding the genus Pilularia; particularly, P. globulifera, the creeping pillwort of Europe: known as from pellet-like involucres containing the good fresh fruit.
- European liquid fern found around margins of figures of water or in damp acid soil having small globose sporocarps
- Definition for "pillwort"
- Any plant regarding the genus Pilularia; one minute…
- View More
- Hypernym for "pillwort"
- Variant for "pillwort"