Definition for "pill"
- a tiny pellet or tablet of medicine, often…
Sentence for "pill"
Quotes for "pill"
- "I'm a wonderful disaster. So are…"
Synonym for "pill"
Verb Forms for "pill"
Phrases for "pill"
Rhyme for "pill"
Hypernym for "pill"
Cross Reference for "pill"
Form for "pill"
Same Context for "pill"
Variant for "pill"
Urban Dictionary for "pill"
- the main medication EVER made. Stops…
Medical Dictionary for "pill"
- In drugstore, a medicinal substance in…
- a tiny pellet or tablet of medicine, often coated, taken by ingesting whole or by chewing.
- Informal An oral contraceptive. Combined with the.
- Slang Something, such a baseball, that resembles a pellet of medicine.
- anything both distasteful and necessary.
- Slang An insipid or ill-natured individual.
- A small, usually cylindrical item made for effortless swallowing, generally containing some kind of medicine.
- Contraceptive medication, usually in the shape of a pill.
- A comical or entertaining individual.
- A contemptible, annoying, or unpleasant individual.
- a tiny piece of any substance, like a ball of fibres created on the surface of a textile by scrubbing.
- A baseball.
- (informal) a bullet (projectile)
- An inlet from the shore; a little tidal pool or bay.
- The peel or skin.
- A medicine in the form of somewhat basketball, or little circular mass, to-be swallowed entire.
- Figuratively, something offensive or nauseous which must be accepted or endured.
- Peel; skin; skin; exterior covering.
- The refuse of a hawk's prey.
- A globular or ovoid size of medicinal substance, of a size convenient for ingesting.
- Hence some thing unpleasant which has had becoming acknowledged or (metaphorically) swallowed: often competent by bitter.
- A disagreeable or objectionable person.
- plural a health care provider or doctor.
- In varnish-making, the cooked mass of linseed-oil and gum before turpentine is included with thin it down and finish the varnish.
- a tiny creek; among the stations whereby the drainings of a marsh enter a river.
- something that resembles a tablet of medication in form or size
- one thing unpleasant or offensive that must be tolerated or endured
- a contraceptive in the form of a pill containing estrogen and progestin to inhibit ovulation and so counter conception
- a unpleasant or boring person
- a dose of medicine by means of a small pellet
- to produce into pills.
- Slang To blackball.
- Archaic To subject to extortion.
- To deprive of hair; to help make bald.
- To peel; to produce by detatching the skin.
- to create little balls resembling tablets: a sweater that pills.
- Chiefly British To come down, such as flakes or machines.
- To be peeled; to remove in flakes.
- Of a woven material surface, to create small matted balls of fiber.
- To form in to the form of a pill.
- To medicate with pills.
- To peel; to eliminate the exterior layer of locks, epidermis, or bark.
- To pillage; to despoil or impoverish.
- To rob; to plunder; to pillage; to peel. See peel, to plunder.
- To rob; plunder; pillage.
- To rob; practise burglary; plunder.
- To rob of tresses; make bald. Compare pilled.
- To peel; strip; type by stripping off the skin or bark.
- To peel; come off in flakes.
- to create into tablets.
- To dose with pills.
- To decline by vote; blackball.