- Slang A cautious casino player.
- Slang one seen as petty or stingy.
- A soldier armed with a pike, a pikeman.
- a person who bets or gambles just with a small amount of income.
- A stingy person; a cheapskate.
- An amateur.
- one that refuses to go out with buddies, or actually leaves a celebration early.
- a person who pikes (quits or backs regarding a promise).
- A tramp; a vagrant.
- a person who tends to make tiny bets all around the lay-out. See pike, intransitive verb, 2.
- On the stock-exchange, a specialist speculator. Start to see the extract.
- person who utilizes a pike or pointed implement; specifically, in america, in ice-harvesting, one who hence manages the movement of desserts of ice.
Sentence for "piker"
Phrases for "piker"
Rhyme for "piker"
Same Context for "piker"
Urban Dictionary for "piker"