- See goosefoot.
- See amaranth.
- any one of numerous weedy flowers often made use of as pig fodder: Amaranthus, Chenopodium record, and Portulaca.
- A name of a number of yearly weeds. See goosefoot, and lamb's-quarters.
- A plant, one of the goosefoots, Chenopodium album, also called lamb's-quarters and baconweed. It really is sometimes utilized as a pot-herb. Title runs just about to many other species of the genus.
- The green amaranth, Amarantus retroflexus, a typical weed around sties and barn-yards.
- leaves collected from the wild
- typical weedy European plant introduced into North America; often used as a potherb
- leaves often made use of as potherbs; seeds utilized as cereal; southern United States to Central The united states; Asia and China
Sentence for "pigweed"
- Something appropriate, following the example of…
Hypernym for "pigweed"
Cross Reference for "pigweed"
Variant for "pigweed"