- A North US grunt (Orthopristis chrysoptera) with a piglike lips, found over the Atlantic and Gulf coasts of this usa and crucial as a food fish. Also known as hogfish.
- Any one of a number of species of salt-water grunts, labeled as additionally hogfish.
- A sculpin
- Any of other fishes.
- anybody of a few species of salt-water grunts; -- called also hogfish.
- A sculpin. The name normally applied in your area to several other fishes.
- Any one of numerous fishes which can make a grunting noise whenever removed from water.
- found round the Great Barrier Reef
- discovered from extended Island southward
Sentence for "pigfish"
- In the vicinity of Wilmington, considerable…
Hypernym for "pigfish"
Variant for "pigfish"
Urban Dictionary for "pigfish"
- A foul-smelling person with brief, stubby…