- A wing of a pigeon, or a-wing like it.
- An old mode of dressing guys's side locks in an application likened to a pigeon's wings; also, a wig similarly shaped.
- A fancy action executed by leaping and striking the legs together.
- A certain elegant figure in skating.
- A color, brown shaded with purple, coming between darkish and light-blue in the table of colors in attracting the temperament of hardened metal.
- A mode of dressing along side it tresses used by males especially in the second part of the eighteenth century; additionally, a wig so-called.
- A brisk elegant step or caper in dance, skating, etc.: as, to reduce a pigeonwing.
- Definition for "pigeonwing"
- Sentence for "pigeonwing"