- A tropical African shrub (Cajanus cajan) for the pea family members, having trifoliolate leaves, yellowish or orange plants, hairy pods, and little delicious seeds.
- A seed for this plant.
- A tropical African plant (Cajanus cajan, previously Cajanus indicus), having delicious seeds.
- The edible seed with this plant; dahl
- See Pigeon-pea.
- the seed of Cajanus Indicus; a type of pulse used for meals in the East and western Indies; in addition, the plant itself.
- See Cajanus.
- small highly wholesome seed regarding the tropical pigeon-pea plant
- tropical woody herb with showy yellowish flowers and flat pods; much cultivated in tropics
- Definition for "pigeon pea"
- A tropical African shrub (Cajanus cajan) for the…
- View More
- Synonym for "pigeon pea"
- Hypernym for "pigeon pea"